Last night I didn't have a choice. I HAD to bite the bullet and get some sewing done. Two months ago I posted about having some little hst units leftover from some QST's I was sewing together. On the Triangulations pages I used, it was a bonus piece. I had sewed them together to make a little mini quilt but that's as far as I got. I needed the mini for an exchange we're doing at the retreat I'm leaving for on Thursday. I've known about all the things I need but you know, so many projects, so little time. So here's the finished little quilt. I think it measures 9 1/2" x 9 1/2".
I just stitched in the ditch and then did a feather border in the black border fabric. I wasn't brave enough to do it in a contrasting thread. Just used black. It doesn't show but it's probably better that way. Here's the back.
Okay, off to finish the baby quilt I was supposed to finish in October!!!!!!!!!!!!