This is one of the charity quilts I sewed together the other night using the leftover 10" squares from a pieced back I made.
This is charity quilt #2. This is the one that I had charms up on the design wall and wanted to clear it so I could work on my storm at sea.
This is quilt top #3. This one I had sewed up already but since these last two quilts are so small, I think I can add a border and still not have to piece a back for it. I hope that cleared up my confusing novel I wrote the other day. :o)
I did get the borders added to the little floral quilt today. I probably made the borders too big but I wanted the quilt to be just a bit bigger and figured if somebody calls the quilt police on my, so be it. I have a clean record and could use a little scandal in my life. LOL
It measures approximately 43 x 56. That bigger border probably means I'll have to piece a back for this one. I can't make things too easy on myself. I wouldn't know how to handle it.
Now onto that storm at sea. I'll quilt these later. After I have a sandwiching party!!