Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Storm at Sea UFO

At the retreat this weekend, besides making four little baskets, I worked on my storm at sea top. The blocks are from a swap I hostessed on Sew Many Swaps, a Yahoo group. These aren't my colors so I was thinking I would give this to my oldest daughter, Kelley, for her bedroom but she advised me today that she's changing her colors from blues and greens to cream and red. Back to the drawing board for her! :o)


After talking it over with Kelley, we thought my youngest daughter, Ashley, would like it. She and her boyfriend love the beach, surfing and water. I think this will end up being about 40 x 40, so it should be a nice size for a wall hanging. I love the blocks now that they are sewn together. That wavy motion is making me sick though. LOL

1 comment:

3anklebiters said...

it is a nice top, not quite my color choice either.