Friday, June 7, 2013

Peek-a-Boo Bag




People who know me, know I am a "visual" learner.  You know, I need pictures/drawings with my directions because let's face it, the writing is just there to take up space!  It makes me feel like I got my money's worth on a pattern but it has no purpose other than that. 

I'm sort of kidding.  I have had to resort to reading the directions when I've hit a road block but it's usually only a last resort for me.  :o)  Look at this photo.  One drawing!  How am I supposed to make this???  lol

 
 
 
Sorry for the blurry photos.  My camera was charging...  Anyway, I bought this kit, including the pattern a while ago.  I decided to "ease" back into sewing after my trip to Turkey since the time change was hitting me pretty hard.  This little project seemed like a good thing to tackle.
 
 


It wasn't too bad actually.  There was just a tricky part on the inside but EVEN I understood it!  :o)  And the fabric kept me going.  Sooo dang cute!  Like any first bag I make, this would go probably go much fast now that I've made one.  

 
Now that I can't use the excuse of time change issues anymore, I guess I better go dig through my UFO's and see if I can get something done.  I want to be able to check something of my UFO list!!
 

2 comments:

Conni said...

Super cute, Liz! Looks like a fun bag to make!

The Other Barb said...

adorable bag Liz~