Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Little outside time, little sewin'.

I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.  I have not lost anyone directly from serving in the military if you live in this country, we have lost too many.  I hope you had a chance to stop and thank our soldiers for our freedom.

I spent some time outside this weekend and a big ol' butterfly was flying around the garden.  it was so nice that he or 'she' stopped long enough for me to snap a quick picture.


My daughters and I are going to do another craft show in June so I wanted to pick up some kid prints for some bags like the cherry one I posted about here.  One of the ladies at the retreat made one out of Hot Wheel fabric and I thought that might be a good thing to sell.  I went to M&L Fabrics in Anaheim and though I didn't buy any Disney prints, I found some pretty cute stuff.


So, off I go to do some cutting.  Those bags won't make themselves.  Darn it!