Friday, May 4, 2012

Jello Mold Pincushions

Even though I'm working at a snails pace, I did finish a few more things for the craft show tomorrow.  I saw a tutorial for making Jello Mold pincushions.  It looked fairly easy so I got out my stash of jello molds and some scrap fabric and gave it a shot.  The tutorial was pretty easy to follow.  If you like making pincushions, give it a try.

I didn't have a doily like the one in the tutorial so I gathered up flat lace to make a little embellishment.  I added a button from my stash and wrinkled up some basting ribbon from Stampin' Up!

I printed the little labels in a Word document and punched them with my label punch.  All in all, I think they turned out pretty cute.  My wire was a little tweaked but I just couldn't get it smooth.  Hopefully, people will think it adds to the vintage feel.  :o)