Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Craft Show

We survived it!  The craft show at The Quilt Bee was pretty good.  The crowd was pretty consistent, which always makes the day go by faster.  Here are my two daughters at the table.  Kelley is on the left.  She is our oldest and the art major.  Stephanie is on the right and she likes everything crafty but focused on hair accessories and cards for this show.


Here are a few samples of Kelley's artwork.  She sold sets of cards, two of the Jelly Bean design...


...and two like this of Coffee Beans.  I thought they were a great idea and so cute.


She made some little framed prints with button accents.


And in this photo, you can see the 'flower girl' pictures but what I loved was the print that she made behind it.  It's the popular saying, "I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream".  Oh my gosh, the little drawings are so cute.  I told Kelley I wanted one so when I get it, I'll post a better picture.  :o)


The weekend wiped me out!  We had the craft show Saturday, a dinner for Kelley's birthday afterward, a car show AND bridal shower on Sunday.  Stephanie was hosting the bridal shower with some co-worker friends so I helped clean up a bit and went to the car show to hang out with my hubby.  Whew!  I think I "might" be recuperated....maybe! 

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

What a super talented family... you must be so proud of your girls! Any mother would be...