Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Little Soldiers

Look at my little safety pins....all lined up like little soldiers. I hate sandwiching quilts this way but I forced myself to do it. I want to work toward getting my first UFO of 2009 done and this is the way to hit that goal. My buddy Sherrie has a longarm but I think I'm going to use that feather pattern in my previous post. I think I might have a little more control with my Juki machine so we'll see how it goes. I'll keep this post short so I can go get busy before it gets too late. I need to make the patterns for the corners. Stay tuned (but don't hold your breath). lol

3 comments:

3anklebiters said...

great photo! good luck finishing that quilt. you can do it.

Angela said...

You did this after the dentist and chatting with me? Wow!

Laura-IH said...

Woohoo! Way to tackle those UFOs! : )