Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's all true, Honest!

Eeegads, Angela tagged me for the Honest Scrap. Why would someone call something "honest scrap". You know what it sounds like to me? I think you know. Say it a few times. I think you'll get it. lol Anyway, I have to reveal 10 honest things that I've never blogged before. Well, I only blog about things that have to do with food or quilting so this shouldn't be too hard, should it? It's going to be hard. I can tell. I'm in deep bandini. I'm also supposed to list 5 of my addictions. Then I'm supposed to choose 5 more friends to tag. I don't even know if I know 5 other bloggers.......well, here goes:

  1. I'm a collector. Everywhere I look in my house, there's a collection of something. My poor kids have their work cut out for them when I go to quilty Heaven. Just looking around my sewing room right now, I can see collections of buttons, thimbles, dolls, magnets, sewing machines, pincushions. Can you imagine what is in the rest of the house? Sheesh...

  2. I hate cleaning and would be just fine with Pig Pen (from Charlie Brown) as my little buddy. (As long as he didn't get my fabric dirty!)

  3. I've got big feet (10 1/2) and little boobs. Good thing I'm not built the other way around or I'd fall over. lol

  4. I love rainbows. I would practically cause a car accident to try and see one while I'm driving.

  5. I love to bake. I would bake something every day if I could eat it and not gain a pound. Since that isn't the case, I just don't do it. But I love the process and everything about baking except washing out cups after measuring Crisco. I hate that part!

  6. I don't understand women who don't craft. I just don't. How do they get that feeling? You know the one. You made something with this stuff. And it's beautiful. You did it! How can they live without that feeling?

  7. I'm the worst Mexican in the USA. lol I can't speak the language, I don't like cheese (this seems to be a big deal to most people lol), some of my friends even say I don't look Mexican. I think they're crazy cuz that's all I see with this nose and cheekbones but whatever.

  8. I love my big sister even though she's bossy. :o)

  9. I wish I could invent a way to lose a pound every time I ate a piece of chocolate. If I could do that, I would weigh -150 lbs. LOL

  10. I met my husband at a place we both worked. I asked him out on a date to a concert. We were married 10 months later and will have our 32nd anniversary in August. If you ask him how we've made it this long, he'll say it is because of him. He's very modest. :o)))

Now.....five addictions - fabric, ribbon, dollies, internet and red. Anything red but mostly kitchen stuff. Red handled stuff, red bowls, red dishes. See, it's an addiction!


Now who to tag? Okay, I don't really know five bloggers who haven't already done this so I invite anyone who reads this to try and list 10 things about yourself. It's not easy, let me tell you. I learned a thing or two about me. My sister, on the other hand, is going to read items 1-10 and say, "Yeah, I knew that, especially #2!!!"

2 comments:

ojaiquilter said...

Liz, those were all good answers, I'm really glad I don't have a blog or I would have to do the same thing. What mess, I don't see a mess when I visit! Besides, I would rather sew with you than clean with you lol Glad you had such a fun birthday.

Laura-IH said...

Liz, I totally agree on number five! Let me know when you figure out that losing pounds by eating chocolate thing! That sounds good to me! ; )