Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today, me and my hubby are celebrating 31 years of marriage. Yay us! If you ask my loving hubby howwe've been married so long when so many have failed, he'll tell you this: "It's because of me (meaning him). I'm wonderful." Well, he is wonderful but I think I might have had something to do with it. Maybe a little....... :o)
I wish this cake was real. I took the graphic off Yahoo. Now I want a slice. Guess I'll have to have dessert after our anniversary dinner.

3 comments:

greetingarts said...

Oh, you guys! Happy happy anniversary (I was going to type "happy" 31 times, but... whatever). You're great role models, I hope we do as well 20 years from now! Much love to you, have a great celebration!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Mom!! Love you guys, me and Ash will probably stop by the house tonight. Hopefully you're both there and not out on your anniversary dinner, hee he.

Laura-IH said...

Happy (belated) anniversary, Liz!