Friday, September 7, 2012

Roh Roh Relroy

It's not that I don't know my own strength or anything but I was crafting with my Big Shot on Saturday and I broke the handle off.  :o(  It had been making noise when I cranked it around but I was hoping it wasn't going, going, gone.  I put the die in with my paper, did a few turns, click, click, handle in my hand.



















My daughter Stephanie had the same thing happen to her so she knew how to take it apart to get the die out.  Since I bought my machine from Joann's, I called Sizzix directly to see what the warranty was.   Thank heavens it's a 3 year warranty.  All they asked was that I emailed a few photos of the sticker with the date on the bottom and the broken handle.  They aren't mailing me a new machine like Stampin' Up does but they are mailing me a handle and they emailed me a pdf with photos and directions to replace it.

Here's a picture of the handle broke off!  Just call me Popeye cuz I've got such big musckels.  Geh geh geh geh.  :o)

No comments: