Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day!

I'm going to go use my Joann's coupons for some supplies I need and to take advantage of the Labor Day sale. I hope you are getting in some time to do fun stuff, bar-b-que, sew, garden, whatever you love to do!

Someone shared a link for wonderful cakes made for crafters. I LOVED looking at them and thought I would pass on the link to you. Here is a teaser of a beauty!!!
If you'd like to see the entire album, check it out here at Cake Wrecks. Happy Labor Day everyone! Off I go.............

3 comments:

The Other Barb said...

this is unbelievable! and a Happy Labor day to you too. I went to JoAnn's this morning :)

Impera Magna said...

Wow... those cakes are incredible! I can't begin to imagine the amount of work that went into each of those...

Unknown said...

I love the cakes that you shared with us on your blog. It is Tuesday and I am back to sewing now that everyone is off to work and school.