Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Just a short sweet post to say that I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day and celebrate love in some small way. I didn't jump on the commercial holiday train (too badly). I bagged some treats in a yummy ramekin for my coworkers and gave my girls a little red mailbox filled with treats from Target at the dollar spot. Don't you just love that place???
I was so bummed they only had two. I could've used a dozen or so of these yummy cherry red dishes!

I made my hubby a card and he got all the leftover candy. :o) We'll have a yummy breakfast but that's it. I refuse to go to dinner on Valentine's Day. We'll probably have something from a drive-thru!!! Call me a romantic. LOL
My sister Isabel, gave me this adorable red heart cake plate for my birthday. It made the perfect centerpiece for my table.

And be sure to keep your eyes open. You never know when you'll find a little love today!

1 comment:

Conni said...

Love the red heart cake stand!!! I just can't get enough red!!