Friday, April 10, 2009

Did I say I had blocks to make?

Ahhh, proscrastination. My trusty friend. hehe Actually, I will pull fabric out for my retreat blocks but probably not until next week. I have to go to my sister's tomorrow to pick up my mom and with Sunday being Easter, I doubt I will walk in my sewing room this weekend but you never know.
At the recent shop hop, my friend Sherrie bought a cute caddy pattern at Flying Geese Fabrics. I think I mentioned it in that LONG post a few days ago. Well, the TNT girls are going to make it together and needed to cut out our fabrics. It took my half of the night to pick out my fabrics and then ended up with a completely different set than I started with. Picking fabrics can be so messy. LOL So here are my choices......


I've had that yellow crow print for years and thought it would be perfect for this. Kind of whimsy, country with a touch of homespun. Yup, I like the combination. I put this away and will work on it next week with the girls. It's a pretty cool caddy. Holds a medium size mat and ruler and a few notions that you would need at your sewing area.

Now to go make my grocery list and get through the workday. I have some cleaning to do when I get home and sheets to change to prepare the guest room for my mama.

4 comments:

Kelley said...

oh....I like those fabrics...can I have that one when your done, LOL???

Terry said...

That fabric with the crows is so cute! And I love your other choices of fabric to go with it!
:0)

Laura-IH said...

I LOVE the crow fabric! Cute, cute, cute! : )

Anita said...

Beautiful fabrics! Can't wait to see what you make with them.