Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Division 1, Game 1

Hubby and I were on the go again. We went to the first Angel game where the Angels played the Boston Red Sox. The parking lot was full, the sun was setting and it was a nice hot 98 degrees! Argh! Well, not everything can be perfect.
A little 12 year old girl sang the National Anthem and did an awesome job. We were in the nose bleed section but it sure gave us a bird's eye view of the field. And the tickets were free from work. No complaints here. The Angels lost 4-1 doggone it but it was just the first game. It'd be nice to seem them go to the World Series. I'll keep my fingers crossed. :o)

2 comments:

Laura-IH said...

That sounds like so much fun! I'm a bit jealous of your warm weather. We are supposed to have frost here tonight!

Robin said...

Sounds like you had a great time Liz, even though your team didn't win ;) I'm a Sox fan myself =P