Friday, August 26, 2011

Celebrating!

Happy Anniversary to me and Richard! Liz and Richard. Just like the Taylor/Burton Liz and Richard....only a little younger, little less drama and a lot less money. LOL

I have a friend Anna, who recently had an anniversary and every time she would buy 'herself' something, she would clap her hands and sing, "Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary" just like this......
So when I got my box of goodies from Stampin' Up! on Wednesday..........


I was singing too..........."Ohhhhh, Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy Anniversary! LOL Catchy little tune, dontcha think?


The planning is underway for the bridal shower and my girls have some good ideas. But that's not until October so I guess I'll keep doing my 'mom-wedding-things' and share as I get them done. Shhh, it'll be our little secret. I think my daughter Kelley is too busy to check my blog. LOL

1 comment:

Conni said...

Congrats, liz! 34 years is a long time in our current society. Thanks for being good examples to your girls.