Okay, it's really not that bad but sometimes that's how I feel (and how I look). This is me on the floor in my sewing room. (The bins of fabric in the closet were probably a hint that I wasn't in the kitchen, eh? lol)
We are doing a UFO Challenge on our Yahoo group site, Backporch Friends. We've done it the last few years and it's helped several of us "collectors" to get at least a few UFO's done from our vast list of projects. At the first of the year we list 15 projects that we would like to get done. But first, you have to FIND your 15 projects. As you can see from the photo, I did find them. They were buried in bins, bags, the closet, the spare room, under the sewing table. I've got my list made of mostly tops that need to be quilted. There are a couple of projects that need borders but mostly they are "ready to quilt" projects. And here they are:
- Christmas Trip Around the World - probably my oldest project from before I was a "real" quilter
- Christmas Snowman flannel top - kit from Orange County Quilt Guild show 2009
- Cozy Cottage Charmer - charm pack from Cozy Cottage, simple on-point setting
- Delectable Mountains 30's - from a swap on Sew Many Swaps?
- Birthday Table Runner - pattern I bought a few years ago. Half way through with satin stitching.
- Richard's baseball quilt - retreat mystery. Quilt aka/Sasquatch Quilt :o)
- Star Studded quilt - from class too many years ago
- Bread & Butter quilt - yellow and white kaliedescope blocks, BPF swap.
- Floral BOM - tops been done for a couple of years. Can't decide on quilting
- Batik BOM - ditto from above
- Red Pinwheels - top has been together for too long waiting for quilting. It's JUST pinwheels!
- 30's four patch wall hanging - needs a border and maybe the "A" word around it.
- Neens's Table Runner - needs to be quilted
- June Lake wall hanging - snowballs and nine patches. I "might" attempt to hand quilt this one but I'd like to finish it before I'm 80 years old! LOL
- Fruit Mystery quilt - from CA retreat
Do me a favor. In about two weeks, stop by and ask me if I've done anything yet? Thanks! :o)