Sunday, March 1, 2009

"I've got" a case of the "I got's"...

Well, "I got" the confetti on the center of the table runner yesterday............
And "I got" the rayon thread and the tear away stabilizer at the Pfaff store on Friday. "I got" my Pfaff instruction manual out and looked to see what they had to say about satin stitching. And then, FINALLY "I got" to sewing!!!! :o) It wasn't as bad as I thought but it does take some practice. I don't have an applique foot but I do have this open toe and it was fine. That stabilizer is a must!
This is how far I got today before we left to visit my SIL.

All I have left on this half is the green cake 'puffs' and the smoke from the candles. Both have a LOT of small turns so I saved the worst for last. Then.....there's the other side and all those little center circles of confetti and streamers. I think "I've got" a headache!! LOL

2 comments:

Barb said...

Wow, you did an awesome job....I love the colors and just everything about it.

Terry said...

That looks great Liz! So bright and cheerful! :0)