Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Do you like my cheesy centerpiece? I bought the silk flowers at the Dollar Tree store and the flags at Target. The tin container is recycled from a couple of Christmases ago from some Moose Munch. My boss was going to throw it away but it was red! How could I let her do it? lol
The kids are coming over for a barbeque tomorrow and I don't think I'll get on here much so I'm wishing you all a safe 4th of July today.
I just finished the potato salad and did all the shopping. It's supposed to be in the 90's tomorrow so I don't know if we'll gather outside or inside but I did set up the patio for a party. We'll see how it goes. :o) I hope you have a wonderful day, no matter how you spend it.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I think your centerpiece is perfect, Liz!! I wish you send some of that heat up here to WA...it's 62 and cloudy! :)