How exciting! I've been tagged by Kris. Kris is a fun lady and owner of a great quilt shop, Cozy Cottage Fabrics in Brea, CA. Thanks Kris! I don't think there's much about me that's exciting but I probably have a bunch of stuff that's random!!
But first, here are the RULES...
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
So here's some random weirdness about me...
1. I am Mexican and Spanish. But...I don't like cheese! Try making a Mexican recipe without cheese! lol People think that's crazy.
2. I could've put this as part of #1 but I don't think I can think of 7 facts!! I can't speak Spanish either. Except a bunch of bad words. Como chingas! hehe
3. I had a tracheotomy when I was a baby. My mom says I choked on a bottle with curdled milk. My dad said I had some rare virus. Hmm, I'm thinking I believe my mom! :o)
4. I am the 4th of 5 girls. Big families are great!
5. My last name is Frisby. When I was pregnant and people would ask my name, I would tell them and that usually was followed by a giggle (by them). I told them when my baby was born, I was going to name it Whammo. That was followed with another giggle (by me).
6. Before I was married I used to go dancing in nightclubs with friends. After the club closed at 1:00 a.m., we would stay for after-hours and I would roll in at 7:00 a.m.! Sounds like what I do now at quilting retreats!!!!! My how times have changed. LOL
7. I like to use pencil in my address book. People are always moving, changing cell phone numbers, e-mail addresses. It's a great way to keep on top of things without going through a bottle of white-out.
I did it! Not too exciting but I finished!
It's my FAVORITE time of the year!!
2 years ago