Monday, March 21, 2011

Hey, lookie!

Looking around Blogger (after having my heart attack and where did my blog go?), I found this neat new feature. (At least I think it's new. Well, it's new to me!) lol You can get an email when I add a new post. You know how I have a dry spell every now and then.....and then I might do two or three posts in a day? Well, now you don't have to keep checking in. You can get an email update. I added a link over there......

I did this for my sister actually but hey, if it makes you happy too, it's a win-win. :o)

2 comments:

ojaiquilter said...

O.K. Liz, thanks for the link but I clicked on the arrow instead of looking where it was pointing lol

Helen said...

Thanks for the link to the info on lining up the sashing for blocks. I've got a project coming up (farmer's wife) that will be joined to sashing soon and this approach will be really helpful! I found your blog through SewManySwaps. I'll check in again soon!

helen in oregon