Sunday, September 3, 2017

Grandma's Apron and The Kitchen Window

I'm behind in my posts but not in making my blocks.  Yay!  I have to say, this one is my absolute favorite!  The color combo, the design, everything.  Thank you to Pat Sloan for her great pattern and quilt along.  This is block #8.



And this is block #9.  The kitchen window.  


My sister and I took a field trip to a decorator fabric warehouse, Dorell Fabric Outlet in Fountain Valley.  She wanted some fabric for bedroom drapes and I wanted fabric for cushions.  They had quite a few fabrics but no air conditioning!!!  In this crazy heatwave, 102 degrees on some days, it was brutal.  It did help us shop faster!  lol


The fabrics were $9.99-$16.99 so they were marked down from drapery type stores but not cheap-cheap.  And of course, the fabric I liked was in the $16.99 range!

No comments: