Friday, August 6, 2010

Cutest things.....

My daughter, Kelley brought me a treat last night. She printed me off some of these adorable little floss bobbins. They're just printed on card stock so I don't think they'll last too long but being this cute, who cares. :o)


I'm not sure what else the blogger has on her site. Check it out for yourself. Cute as can be! How can two little dots for eyes and a tiny line for a mouth be so adorable? (Yes, I know. I'm easily entertained!) Wild Olive

Have a great weekend!!!

4 comments:

Robin said...

very cute little bobbins, Liz! and I like your lemonade glass from the previous post too!!

Michelle said...

Megan found those on that blog yesterday and just giggled. They are very cute!

The Other Barb said...

the bobbins made me smile :) so cute.

Conni said...

Those are the cutest bobbins! At first I thought your talented daughter created them. Bet she could come up with something even cuter!!