Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Seeing red!

Oh, I loooooove the color red. Deep, delicious cherry red. Add a few polka dot and I can't help myself! I was innocently walking around Costco last Thursday. I had to get dog food. Of course, you can't go buy dog food without a trip down the crafty stuff with paper cutters, scissors, etc. or the kitchen aisle. You never know what you're going to find. And look at the treasure I stumbled upon!!!

They had oodles of these sets in a pretty green and only a few red ones. I grabbed a set for me and another one for my daughter Stephanie, for her birthday. My children all love red. I guess it's genetic. hehe I took the picture with my iphone and sent it to my sister. Of course, Miss Cherry herself HAD to have a set too so Friday I went back. It's a good thing I didn't wait because there were only two sets left and I had to dig for them. So.....I grabbed two more. I felt like a drug dealer. LOL I'll keep the extra one for my friends birthday in a few months. They were $21 and some change. I love red. I love polka dots. I love Costco. :o)

4 comments:

ojaiquilter said...

Ohh, I can hardly wait to get mine. Thanks for thinking of me!!!

Conni said...

OMG!! I did not see those when I went to Costco on Saturday!! I did pick up a red Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker though!! Love me some red!!

3anklebiters said...

they are great!

Robin said...

Great bowls!! don't let Peg see 'em, she'll try to swipe 'em! LOL