Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I finished the extra blocks I wanted to get done to make my 16 blocks (from a swap) into a nice sized lap quilt. I love all of the blocks. The colors are so rich and the fabrics are wonderful. This was a good swap. I have a lot of things to do with the upcoming holidays so unfortunatley, I'll put this one away for now. :o(

And my buddy Carolyn sent me this cute little pumpkin she made. She used an antique spoon for the little stem and it's made out of wool felt. It's lightly stuffed and so cute. I put it right in the center of the coffee table. I needed a little something for that spot and this was perfect! Thanks Cracker!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I think I forgot to let you know that my blocks arrived safe and sound! They are awesome, aren't they? I made extra too! Thanks Liz!!

Laura-IH said...

Ooooh, Liz! That lap quilt is gorgeous! I love it!

And what a sweet pumpkin from Carolyn. I love antique spoons! Lucky you!