Monday, June 30, 2008

Wicked in Hollywood

My husband got tickets to the musical, Wicked for the family through work. It was an awesome performance. This was my second time seeing it but a first for the family. If you have the chance to see it, it's worth the eighty or so dollars it costs per ticket. If you don't happen to live in CA or plan on visiting but would like to see it, you should check the official site and see if it is playing in your area. They have a tour and it looks like it will be all over the place. :o)

We live about 30 miles from Hollywood so to give us plenty of time to get there, we left in the afternoon. Here's a pic of all of us having dinner at Mel's Drive-In. The food was yummy and the atmosphere was fun with movie posters and framed photos of the stars all over the place.
We went to a vintage clothing store any I bought 3 aprons and so did my middle daughter. She also bought a vintage quilt. I'll post pics of those later. Stay tuned....

No comments: