Thursday, December 6, 2007

A first of many, I hope

I'm all excited to have started a blog. A little diary for busy-bodies. lol I've been reading some and boy, are they addictive! I especially like the quilty ones with all the ideas flowing out of clever little heads. I sometimes think "if I only had an ounce of that talent". Maybe someday someone will think that of me. Tomorrow some friends are coming over for a mini-retreat. We were supposed to go to the mountains but a big storm is headed in and we don't have chains for the snow so we changed the location to my house. I hope to get some ornaments made for my gift giving. Stay tuned....

4 comments:

Angela said...

OH a mothere's heart when her baby takes her first steps. LOL Look at my big girl!!! You are such a great writer, I know you will love doing this!!

Quiltinggirl said...

Wonderful! Now we can be blog-sisters! I'm so excited!

Penny said...

Good job Lizzie! I think you will like the land of Blog. =)
Penny

CONNIE W said...

Found your blog through Angela's. She & I met in October at a quilt show and became friends. She sure is a sweetie-pie. Welcome to blogging...it's so wonderful to connect and make friends here.