Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Back in the sewing room!

Wow, that was a long break of no sewing but I'm back in the saddle again. :o) I've got some swap blocks due in a couple of weeks and I've got to put the sewing machine pedal to the metal!! If you get the McCall's Quilting advertisement, you might have received the free printout for a Scrappity Do Dah quilt. That's what I cut this fabric for. You can read about the swap I did on Yahoo Group, Backporch Friends, here from last September.
So, I went through my stash and picked out some fabrics that have contrast.
I got about 7 sets cut out but I have to mix them up a little more. We don't want to have any duplicates so I might keep some of my extras for a charity quilt. I've got a few more to cut out and then off to get some sewing done.
That's what I've been doing. I hope you've been doing some fun stuff too!

No comments: