Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to you! I didn't have to host Thanksgiving this year so I got a little extra time to play instead of cleaning.  :o)
 
I found a picture of these little turkeys on Pinterest.  There were no instructions but I could tell they were made with the Stampin' Up! owl punch and scallop punch.  I have both (of course!).  hehe  I made little candy bags.  We didn't need anything more to eat during but they were too cute to pass up.



 
 
I also bought some cake pops to take to our 'feast'.  I bought these from my friend, Becca.  She does an amazing job.  I only took a picture of two of them because the little cellophane reflection was too much for a good photo.  Love the turkeys eyes.

 
Like many, I baked today.  I made two pumpkin pies and a pumpkin streusel bundt cake.  Yum!!





 
Tomorrow I hope to get my Christmas bins out and get started decorating.  I pulled stash fabric for Bonnie Hunter's Celtic Solstice and the clue is being released tomorrow.  I have so many UFO's so I was kind of on the fence on whether or not to do it.  I think I'm going to but I won't be able to start it until the week so I can get the house decorated. 
 
Have a great weekend!
 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You are just so creative! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!