Thursday, October 7, 2010

Stampin' for the holidays

Here are some pictures of the projects we made at my sister's Stampin' Up! party last Saturday. This little Halloween card was super easy using a strip of decorative paper (a scrap would be perfect for this), a circle punch and a bat punch. We used pop dots for the bat bodies and then used a bone folder to curl the wings a bit to add dimension. I put it in a little candy dish I got at Michael's at the dollar spot. The card would be sitting in a bunch of candy but I ate it. LOL

This little treat box was made for Thanksgiving favor using the candy die. So cute! I put the Hershey's nugget next to it so you could see the size. I guess you could compare it to a tiny popper or a giant tootsie roll. :o)

Our last item as this wonderful Christmas card. Neena finds such cute stuff for us to make at our workshops!! We used Jolly Holiday designer paper. It's so yummy with cherry cobbler and old olive. What a great combination! We had bunches of fun making these projects and it really got us thinking about the holidays. Boy, they will be here before we know it!!

2 comments:

ojaiquilter said...

Hey, did you put some shading in Santa's hat? That was soo much fun I can hardly wait until the 6th for the next one!! You are a fun sister.

The Other Barb said...

I haven't been to a workshop for several years. From the look of the cards you made, looks like you had fun.Let me know when the next one is...I'll try to make it :) Old Olive is one of my favorite greens to use.